All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Sunday 23 June 2013

Mens Gear Auctions

I remember a site that is now defunked called Mens Gear auctions.
Id visit this site every week without fail to see what new items were up for auction.
It was run from the states by a guy called "Trock".
I remember him to be a real nice guy.
He featured guys which i presume came and visited him who would model gear that guys from across the globe would send to be sold.
With a bit of photoshop he would give you a real picture of what was on offer and the pics were usually taken at his place.
The site would feature weekly auctions,amateur pictures,previous auction pictures and every week a pic of the week which usually was full naked shots.
I loved the site and did bid and win a few times.How horny it was seeing what was up for grabs and when winning some gear that got me real excited.
Trock if you ever see this site please contact me or if anyone knows where he can be let me know.

Ive attached a pic flick of a sample of auction items of that era.

Enjoy

No comments: