All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Two`s a pair repost


Repost  

A pair ?

Someone explain to me please.

I`ve always been confused why boxers or briefs are known as a pair of pants/Briefs or a pair of boxers.
They have three holes -one for the waist and two for the legs so thats three not two so cant be a pair.
Surely a pair means two??

Now theres a pair.
Anyone explain the term a pair?
Someone put me out of my mysery and explain.
Just a "brief "explanation will do.

...and theres more

I had to go back to the store for more.
I got homeafter my first purchase of cheapos and wished i had bought the ones below.
They played on my mind so i had to go and spend the few euros,dollars,pounds to get them.
Damn i wish i could just wear them outside on there own they look so good.
I guess thats why i have this blog so i can share what i love.


yum yum







cheap can be a bonus



No comments: