All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Friday 11 November 2016

Not everything is black and white......but these are

I`m on a roll with all these new underwear purchases.
So many hot pairs coming in the post,I`m just loving the postman knocking on my door.
So.. these are another pair from Wang Jiang.
The fit and feel is fantastic but they come up small in sizes so im pleased I ordered them in a larger size than I wear.







        Low rise
 giving a BIG suprise

                               If your a briefs guy then you have to get a pair of these




1 comment:

Romy said...

I really like the way those look and fit on you. Where can i order them?