All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Monday 7 August 2017

The skin im in

 As i`ve said many times before its NOT only about the LOOK its also the FEEL of the underwear that really does it for me.
It`s not always the big name brands either.
I not so long ago discovered a Chines brand called  WANG JIANG.
They really don`t disappoint for me they tick all the boxes -inexpensive,great look and fantastic feel.


These are like a second skin just like the skin im in to be exact.There is no hiding behind these.
I liked them so much I had to go back for more and now own 6 white pairs, 2 yellow pairs,3 red pairs and alas only could get 1 blue pair but hey i`m not complaining i`m happy with what I could get all for so little money too.



Do yourself a BIG favor get at least one pair-you wont want to take them off, they FEEL great!!!












                                             THE PLEASURES IN WEARING THEM

No comments: