All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Saturday 30 December 2017

HOM`e for the holidays

So it`s the seasonal holiday and we just have to treat ourselves...don`t we?
A personal present to ourselves (any excuse for me LOL)
So I purchased a few pairs of HOM boxers from a regular online supplier who has decided to sell some of his personal collection. Second hand BUT in great condition.
I was good and didnt open the parcel until the day.
My Christmas present for me - just like a little boy with a new toy to unwrap.
All excited in many ways.
So here`s a few pics of what I unwrapped.











I`m happy all the way into the NEW YEAR

No comments: